CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Corporate Governance Statement, page-17

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Very reactive from an authorised rep who has informed Hot Copper patrons that his services would be taking a break. I'll start backing your posts when you start being on both sides of the argument and answering all the questions and not just the ones deemed favorable to the share price of the company. Pretty tough if you are being paid by the company to give a negative side of the argument though. The truth will set the share price free!

Ultimately, shareholders should believe this above statement if the above suggested request from the ASX to release it today can be shown to us. I feel like this is more hot wind, fluff and diversion from the truth.

Let get answers to all of the questions raised by @Basileus (as much as everyone sees him as a negative influence, he is asking the right questions and QBL is furiously refuting them with silence).

I was at one stage a confident shareholder and am now calling bull-shirt on the deviousness of wording and withholding of important information.

Is there enough evidence that suggests that the current directors will become larger shareholders ( a major controlling interest and almost unable to be voted out) once these acquisitions go through or is that something that won't be discussed?

Would the Feldmans be open to having an independent director appointment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.