CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Corporate Governance Statement, page-55

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    What is a non binding HOA worth? Subject to market demand worth?

Well done Cann, I'd rather have the non binding HOA than not however right now I'm seeing $10,000,000 outgoing that still has its inherent risks attached to an infant market.

It is not revenue yet so tread with caution.

I hope the export market is strong for them because the domestic market is moving slowly, 5 years of that agreement could be eaten into very quicky for little or no revenue.

I'd still rather be EXL at the minute, hoping CGB too can get capitalise on the hemp market.

Will be very interesting to see how this deal with BioHealth evolves over the next few months.

Yes the prolonged suspension is starting to reflect poorly on CGB even for the most staunch supporters, particularly because it's getting harder to understand the exact challenges behind it the longer it goes on.

I still believe despite this frustration the company sp has been insulated by this suspension.

This been said I think management are cooking up something big, when there is money to be made shareholders will not let hard feelings get in the way of a potential dollar.

All could be forgotten subject to how CGB shape up before re-listing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.