SYA 4.17% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Corporate Governance Statement, page-6

1. 1,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9712
    Boring as batshit, I know.... but Not to be scoffed at gents....

As an investor, You need to know your rights here.

I actually did quote this back to SYA recently when I was trying to get some basic info-

At a minimum, it gives us a platform to at least try and keep them honest, and take them to task if and when they are slack with their responsibilities...

A listed entity should respect the rights of its security holders by providing them with appropriate
    information and facilities to allow them to exercise those rights effectively.

6.1 A listed entity should provide information about itself and its governance to investors via
    its website
    Sayona maintains a website that provides information on corporate governance matters. The website
    contains information on the company’s activities, copies of ASX announcements, annual reports and
    financial statements, board members, corporate governance and all other information that the Board
    has determined as appropriate. The Sayona Board respects the rights of its shareholders and to facilitate
    the effective exercise of those rights, it has adopted a policy on communication with shareholders and
    implemented a set of processes to ensure timely and effective communication with shareholders and
    the wider investment community.
    The Company is committed to:
     communicating effectively with shareholders through releases to the market via the ASX, the
    Company’s website, information mailed to shareholders and general meetings of the Company;
     giving shareholders ready access to balanced and understandable information about the
    Company and corporate proposals;
     making it easy for shareholders to participate in general meetings of the Company and ask
    questions regarding the conduct of audit and about the functioning of the Company generally;
    and
     making it possible for shareholders to receive communication by electronic means.
    The Company also makes available a telephone number and email address for shareholders to make
    enquiries of the Company.
    6.2 A listed entity should have an investor relations program that facilitates effective two-way
    communication with investors

The Company has designed and implemented its investor relations program to ensure effective two way communication with investors.
    Communication occurs via the Company’s website, company updates and ASX Announcements, with
    investors having the ability to use the contact functions on the website and attend General Meetings of
    the Company.

They have been really slack in comms, I get it....

Understand your rights...

Then if a situation arises about something you are passionate about, you can take them to task on it...instead of whinging on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $236.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $337.1K 14.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 14483458 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 5943785 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.