AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation - 121 APAC Conference - March 2021, page-12

1. 3,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8118
    Cate covered the timing of Preso issues.

Regarding grades:

Tough, to impossible guessing, accurate gold grades from Diamond drill core. Pxrf used to "struggle" with Au which may be putting it kindly. Maybe technology has improved, but the low grade/nuggety nature of most Au deposits inherently means it will be a tough task to get an easy fix IMO.

I have had lots of experience trying as well as analysing years of work (one mine with very high Au variability (0-thousands of g/t Au)). Personally my batting average was no better than a star hitter in the Major Baseball Leagues - 0.4 perhaps. That was after seeing 10s of thousands of metres of core. Onceover, or someone else, may be more up to date than me.

Yes, it was generally obvious what might have goodies - how much at the <=1-10 g/t range that is the bread and butter of most WA mines? - qualitative yes but quantitative poor to nearly forget it.

Even visible gold (VG) does not always translate into high assays (not uncommon) in part because of the way assays are done (only a small portion of the sample is analysed and if the nugget does not make it into that portion you get no grade).
    The reverse can also happen - Miss a speck of VG either on the surface of the core or inside (no xray vision) and the Au grade spikes (Check the core later and there is the speck on the surface, or visible on the split surface, or scratch your head and wonder about Lab stuff up, or other possibilities)

Minyari and WACA have Au/Cu plus other credits. If there is a direct relationship between the more visible Cu and less visible Au then some qualitative estimate can be made. IMO there are likely to be some good intersections at M and W though not enough to do much more than tighten up the inferred a little plus give some more geological, geotech, perhaps some metallurgical etc info.

I have to agree with you that the slow reporting of these, and other results, suggests they have not been too happy to get some 'significantly' higher grades (well over the 1 g/t Au and 1% Cu) from a shotgun of Aircore and RC drilling. [Calibre excluded from that sentence.]

Companies are required to report material results in a timely manner - if the results take a long time then announcing takes a long time. Covid and lab delays explain a lot - all?

==========

Been a fairly wet year with some near miss non cyclones. Starting to cool down and they are probably preparing for this year's field season.

My favourites for the coming year are (no surprise):

1. Citadel - "Brownfield" Calibre infill, Magnum Dome - Greenfield BOXER (a hit here and off to the races). Easy to see why Rio have put a good budget on the JV for this year.
    2. Minyari/WACA. Good for the surrounding 100% ground to get follow up.
    3. RPS - 2019 drilling may have located the "guts" of the system which needs more detail follow up - see 4 below, [Grey perhaps downgraded by recent IGO drilling.]
    4. Nearly 4000 sq. Kms with lots of smoke. Not easy, so any good discovery will come as a surprise.
    5. Something left field - by definition unexpected... TO, ??
    GLTAH
    Last edited by salpetie: 18/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $42.55K 3.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14226218 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12565248 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.