NZC 0.00% 36.5¢ nzuri copper limited

While emphasizing to the nth degree (a) my respect for your...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    While emphasizing to the nth degree (a) my respect for your views, (b) my total lack of any intent to create an argument or (3) to be at all argumentative, mineralised, I must say I am surprised that the figures considered for a H t/o seem quite low, and a retention of the JV but sale of Kalongwe are of almost identical value (80/90, 70/80). I am aware you have a VERY large personal holding but not sure when you ventured in first, but I have been through the consolidations etc over a long period and invested also for and on behalf of my young family, and was surprised at the quite similarly low figures the reasonably recent broker recommendations also produced, but a t/o at 80/90 if it's the best we can get is going to go nowhere towards returning any margin on amounts invested (by and/or for ) me an
    d I( wonder why on earth I am in the stock.....i.e. despite DRC etc etc I did my homework and via a more than half century of investing thought that this project and the associated parts thereof incld the IVN JV were worthy of a decent....very decent ...outcome. I also emphasize this post is neither a ramp of either persuasion, nor intended to be a diatribe,....it is just an expression of my surprise, which I know may be either ill or, hopefully, well founded.
    It seems I am either naive or greatly mistaken/incorrect in my analysis...such as it is. The Chinese Huayou I am fairly sure would have a staff member keeping a weather eye on HC posts....I certainly would, no matter how small or large the two parties are.

Since I recognise your efforts to explain and clarify this stock in the past, and reiterating I enjoy bin's. posts as well as the others, I now have a very sick feeling in my stomach , particularly as to whether the considerable ongoing dramas around the SP of this stock is worth the worry if the envisaged return is to be - relatively - so small.

I do hope your figures, as you have stated before on some occasion(s?) in this case enjoy some measure of commercial conservatism, otherwise I am disappointed with the likely future of NZC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.