AZY 10.0% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation - 121 EMEA Conference - May 2021, page-12

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I just asked if it was true 'Calibre' is part of 'Citadel' ? No one seems to want to give me a straight answer ??
    if 'Calibre' is part of 'Citadel' then the Corporate presentation is misleading.
    Did i ask to much ? i cant keep holding on to this when all yous offer is hurt.
    Don't worry about it, i have bigger issues and much bigger investments than my petty cash punt in AZY (7+ million shares), some brought at 5c.
    I couldnt be right. Even if i was right, i would be wrong for the rest of my life to the posters here, what ever happens. (nobody likes me anymore ??).

'jats' have they fixed it on the AZY website ?? (you dont need to give me a straight answer, or any answer at all).
    I guess the sun will pass and go down at the end of the day, and rise again tomorrow.

I will leave now, take what i need that i think will last, but whatever i will keep, I will grab it fast. The Highway is for gamblers who will use your sins. The sky to is folding under me. My lover just walked out the door, and has taken all my blankets also, the carpet too is moving under me. Forget the debt I leave they will not follow me, the vagabond standing at my door is wearing the clothes i once wore.
    Strike another match start a new, its all over now baby blue.
    Its best i give it a rest, and go some place and find some space to mess up my mind a bit further, its the only way i can make sense of this and other things going on. Its to late to turn on the light.
    Did i ask to much ??
    RIO still going to 75% in Corporate Presentation, well done AZY, market seems to like it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $50.46K 4.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 13457888 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8150578 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.