GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Well, l was just about to have a go at Gareth for being annoyed...

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Well, l was just about to have a go at Gareth for being annoyed and finding your continuous support of the company quite grating .
    Well F.U Gareth.
    I'm totally bored with your trading stories.

G Car supports this Company and the futuristic outlook of a changing world that will be Lithium based..
    It's not about now .

He is obviously passionate about it as are most of us.
    But like Lithium miners we are all ahead of the curve.

Really F.N. tired of people taking out their poor investments in a company and still continue to hold, and vent there anger on someone who is supporting his investment.

W.T.F. is wrong with you people.

H.C can be an awesome place for information to be shared between liked minded folks, but you attack the very most person who supports the company you invest in.

There have been so many awesome people here who have now left because of this negativity , knowledge that was freely shared, but because the S.P. has now fallen due to a Sector wide problem, they think it is because of our management.

I like G Car want to see this company succeed , we have been around a long time.
    We look forward with our investments for a better future.
    Time has always been the master.
    Who is gauging the oncoming electric future better you, or our management.
    If I hold shares in this company it really means I support the company, pure and simple, or are just holding lithium shares because you believe this will be part of the future

I fully support someone like G Car who backs up his investments than the whiny bunch of investors who havent got the balls to take a loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.