3DP 13.9% 4.1¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation - ASX Small & Mid-Cap Conference, page-98

1. 1,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Hi Brett

When people talk of the TAM for the geospatial industry (at US$ 500 Bn), that covers every aspect of the industry. Pointerra, for example, are not involved in the mapping sector, where data capture Revenues would be a very significant portion of the Industry TAM. The US $ 500 Bn number would reflect the global industry. Pointerra are focussed on North America and Aus / NZ for now.

Pointerra's TAM number of US $ 500m relates to that portion of the greater industry where their current and mid-term future offering applies. So, essentially their target market. In his latest podcast on ***, he suggested their TAM as being between US $ 500 m to US $ 700 m.

Not sure where you get my number as being only US$ 300 m. If you tallied 6 verticals * US $ 50 m each, then not correct. Ian indicated the 6 target verticals and made the point that the TAM for each EXCEEDED US$ 50 m. Provided comment that the AEC sector far geater than the Utilities sector. Who knows where Defence would stack up vs the other verticals ?

Anyhow, this is all playing as we expected. The recent set of results provided us with another set of datapoints and this helps with confirming the trajectories. If I get some time over the weekend, I will share a couple of graphs which I have selected as key indicators going forward.

Until then.

Rokewa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $33.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.6¢ 4.0¢ $269.5K 6.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 264011 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 308773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.