3DP 6.06% 3.5¢ pointerra limited

Hi BrettWhen people talk of the TAM for the geospatial industry...

1. 1,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Hi Brett

When people talk of the TAM for the geospatial industry (at US$ 500 Bn), that covers every aspect of the industry. Pointerra, for example, are not involved in the mapping sector, where data capture Revenues would be a very significant portion of the Industry TAM. The US $ 500 Bn number would reflect the global industry. Pointerra are focussed on North America and Aus / NZ for now.

Pointerra's TAM number of US $ 500m relates to that portion of the greater industry where their current and mid-term future offering applies. So, essentially their target market. In his latest podcast on ***, he suggested their TAM as being between US $ 500 m to US $ 700 m.

Not sure where you get my number as being only US$ 300 m. If you tallied 6 verticals * US $ 50 m each, then not correct. Ian indicated the 6 target verticals and made the point that the TAM for each EXCEEDED US$ 50 m. Provided comment that the AEC sector far geater than the Utilities sector. Who knows where Defence would stack up vs the other verticals ?

Anyhow, this is all playing as we expected. The recent set of results provided us with another set of datapoints and this helps with confirming the trajectories. If I get some time over the weekend, I will share a couple of graphs which I have selected as key indicators going forward.

Until then.

Rokewa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $65.76K 1.942M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 785142 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 169565 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.