PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

If my neighbour said I was going to build a salt hill the size...

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1140
    If my neighbour said I was going to build a salt hill the size of the Pyramid of Giza next me, I would be ok with that because the regulators say it's ok. I doubt it.

Financing it's ambitions. - If you had read the announcements prior to the MasterPlan release, you would have realised that Parkway have sourced investor backing for the total MasterPlan, from Venture Capital firms to ESG Funds in the US and Europe. It won't be using any of its own money for 95% of the MasterPlan. Read my meeting notes from my discussion with Bahay in recent months.

A lot of people can't see when things will happen with PWN, but yet they are here getting set because when it does, they don't want to be on this forum saying i could have picked those 8 cent shares up for 1 cent.

Conclusion: You should stick with your two stocks which you haven't named and come back in 12 months and talk to us.

Good luck with you investments, thank you for the partial research report you have provided. I hope it all goes well for you.

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1647175 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2381679 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.