DYL 5.82% $1.30 deep yellow limited

you see the glass half empty, .... where as I see the glass half...

1. 3,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    you see the glass half empty, .... where as I see the glass half full

you may be able to change my mind if you can provide better answers to the following: -

1. what other teams are out there which are capable of developing and building uranium mines ? not just say they can, but actually have done it before?

Answer: No others that I know of in the junior exploration space

2. so if there are not that many uranium mine builder teams out there why then should JB be in such a hurry ?

Answer: He shouldn't be in any hurry, he can afford to wait. During the last uranium boom it was about 5 or 6 mines that juniors attempted to develop from deposits, and only 2 of those mines made it into production - Langer Heinrich’ in Namibia, and ‘Kayelekera’ in Malawi, both developed into operating mines by JB and his team.

3. my view is JB has done everything right in relation to M&A by not paying any price “ransom money” in order to make it happen.

Answer: The risk of uranium mine development failure is high - it means time is on JB's side

4. why then does JB have to hurry, and pay ransom money to secure a project now "at any cost"

Answer: He doesn't, he can afford to sit back and wait for them to fail

5. if the Tumas Definitive Feasibility Study will be completed by the end of this year and JB has Deep Yellow with everything in place for development/ production (long term contracts, funding etc) then it's reasonable to expect Deep Yelllow's share price to be re-rated significantly higher, and trade at many more multiples than many of it's peers - thus providing Deep Yellow a significant competitive advantage in any M&A play

Answer: If that's the likely outcome of a favourable Definitive Feasibility Study then we wait, or alternatively if a deal is struck it;s done at a reasonable price - no ransom money and no bidding war, simply an agreement of minds

Observation: You sound desperate for some sort of take over to happen at any price which could be highly dilutive to existing Deep Yellow shareholders - now why is that ?

In JB I trust

Enjoy your weekend

Last edited by 92electrons: 12/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.30
Change
-0.080(5.82%)
Mkt cap ! $1.255B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.34 $1.29 $5.735M 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 106671 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 26898 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.