BRU 5.88% 8.0¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation-BRU.AX, page-154

1. 26,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4597
    Don't care who anybody is here, it's an anonymous forum for a reason. WN is a poster with an informed opinion whether I agree or disagree. I'll take that over headlesss chooks clucking all day and night.

So, Yatchy, that's one way of answering my question and apparently the only direct answer I'm getting from anyone, informed or headless, so thankyou, sounds about right.

But I'll answer my own question in the terms I asked it if no one else can - seems to me the current JV partner has financial commitments to the project that should see them sign off on 1) shortly within current budget. That's how BRU say they want to proceed, so I can't see how that doesn't happen and I expect it to be announced right now. Then I think with 1.5+3=4.5TCF contingent resources in the bag, they can put it out there and the World and his Chinese wife are going to be fighting off each other off to grab a piece of it, whether that includes relieving the Japanese mistress fully or in part of her bedtime responsibilities. That's how 2) gets funded, with full commitments for 3). Not forgetting, by 3), BRU will have been generating income both from 2) and the oil business. Happy Days.

Sound right, captains of industry/punters?
    Last edited by CEOChair: 18/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.005(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $53.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $198.0K 2.469M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 712125 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 47868 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.