BRU 1.23% 8.0¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation-BRU.AX, page-186

1. 26,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4579
    WN, you make more sense to me on that score than the company. They announced testing was suspended on 20/1 due to the onset of the wet season, which lasted a few weeks and then nothing all year other than the D&M independent assessment, which carried on regardless of the wet. (As did drilling on U-FW at the time). That doesn't add up, if you suspend anything for the wet, it restarts over the dry season. Otherwise it's not suspended, it's stopped.
    And your idea on sidetracking Victory seemed like a no brainer to me also, there was oil in that well, buckets of it, probably 30c on the SP's worth. No idea myself whether sidetracking would have worked, just know they packed up too easily.
    ... Just to mention a few. I know what JS is saying though, once it's been discussed on HC once, nothing's achieved by bringing it up again here. Company made a different decision, it's gone. Discussing with the company would be the best approach. If I was over at the AGM, I would have been asking about those two decisions specifically, I'm amazed if nobody did. I'm sure there are good reasons that need to come out in public, I don't accept it's just incompetence, I just think that's an easy thing to say on an anonymous forum. But we don't have a good explanation, so I suppose the company leaves itself open to such accusations.

Be nice if something happened this week to keep us amused. Then I'm off on hols. I see Yatchy has a head start on me. You'll have the last laugh, BRUther.
    Last edited by CEOChair: 19/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.