BRU 9.88% 8.9¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation-BRU.AX, page-205

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    WN, we may well have been better off having had further testing done. However, I firmly believe Eric is competent, an expert geologist with a couple of lifetimes of O&G experience. Even if he has blindspots, as you continually insist, the man has surrounded himself with smarts to mitigate that kind of risk. Eve Howell is not just a yes woman, let me assure you of that.

So to put this to bed, I say I have full confidence that given the particular set of circumstances they made a decision in good faith, to do anything else is counter-intuitive and self-sabotage.

RE D&M, that report was completely independent. D&M is a highly regarded, highly reputable analyst firm, operating globally and particularly in North America. I know for a fact that it took a lot longer for the D&M report to come through and what was in it came as much a surprise to BURU as to the market. Despite any remonstrations from the company, the numbers stuck!

WN, keep your technical contribution coming, we need it badly and is highly valued. Keep the rage alive, keeps us and management on their toes, but let this one go!

Ditto CEO and Modula.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.008(9.88%)
Mkt cap ! $59.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.9¢ 7.7¢ $237.1K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74730 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 12236 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.