BRU 14.6% 7.6¢ buru energy limited

I'm not suggesting summer drilling, that didn't go especially...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    I'm not suggesting summer drilling, that didn't go especially well last time they tried at U3 in the wet lol. They're ok with late Spring drilling though. Senagi was spud 15th Oct and UFW 15th Nov (but that's slightly different I guess, Senagi is probably the better date to use).
    So 8 weeks is too much, probably forgetting how quickly this month has moved along. Spud in 4 weeks, 2 weeks drilling is totally doable - Ophir is a super shallow drill, they could do it if they wanted to or it operationally made sense.

They've all but said no now so it doesn't matter if they could do it.. They're not.

Catalysts now are really next year's activity, farm in partner and resumption of oil production (or longer term the underinvestment in exploration finally hitting the price in.. however many years.). You'd have to say the risk of those things being announced over the next couple of months is low but increases probably from xmas onwards to April.

Just back to a try and buy during the wet season low and hold for catalysts or news of catalysts. No pressing reason to buy for the next 3 months unless someone knows information that hasn't been made public.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.013(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $51.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ $42.17K 523.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8326 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 14544 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.