NRZ 12.5% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Corporate Presentation - clarification, page-22

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    I do apologise for the numerous posts last night.

I do wish everyone success with their investing and I hope LCK is a huge success in the future. For me living in the state was one of the reasons I invested as it would be great to put money into something for the local economy among other reasons. Hence why I really hope it's a success.

I'm simply putting my investor cap on and there are questions that remain unanswered. So I felt I'd ask fellow investors if they can put my concerns to bed. The responses have been appreciated but to date, the only responses have been people saying they have faith in the company (in other words crossing fingers).

For those that post regularly re offtakes and skyrocketing share prices and knocking those that have tried to elude to the concerns re rates previously if there's a simple explanation you know of please let me know. That's the beauty of a forum to share thoughts and ideas both good and bad.

I guess those that are more aggressive in their negative sentiment may just feel betrayed and don't like the smoke and mirror stuff. The positive investors are focusing on the offtakes agreements imminent and size of the resource. Absolutely you should be but you could argue that is sending your thought process in a different direction as a distraction.

It's an interesting one where LCK's only reason I am aware of for not providing data flow info to the market is it's important to their negotiations. Absolutely it would be important. But the confusion from me on this is they supplied data to the market via ASX announcement in the early stages with the sharp ramp up to reassure the market all is on track so happily disclosed this data then why not the rest?

That's all from me on this you won't hear from me regarding these questions. I am a very positive poster and very measured so it has been difficult going down this path but the intention was to get answers to questions. I thought the bullish posters constantly topping up would have them..

Good luck all with your investment and again I really hope the project is a success and everyone receives a huge pay off.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.4K 1.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 57625502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8643444 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.