NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

In the interest of posting any updated info here's the response...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    In the interest of posting any updated info here's the response from the gov. contact re more data expected from LCK:

"Apologies for confusion, what I meant regarding stage 2 approval is that for whatever LCK decide to do from this point on whether they decide to do another PCD trial or a commercial demonstration, they will need to go through a stage 2 EIR/SEO process for the new operation. So in a nutshell, yes to your second question"

My question to get this response was:

"Are you aware of any further data expected from LCK or that you require that might change your sentiment to the project?

Thanks in advance"

If anyone else has any further info or updates if you could share that would be great.
    Yes I said my last post would be it but this genuinely has me searching for answers! Been following this project for a few years now.

Even if LCK can't disclose exact data on the flow during the trial surely they can put the market at ease with some general commentary around the consistency of commercial flows over a sustained period - my thoughts only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.