ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    So the significant benchmark here is US$742 per tonne. Good quality product meeting customers expectations and sustainable for the for foreseeable future.
    All the talk on a higher prices being achieved by other companies for me is just hype and gossip. The hard facts are that PLS has achieved this result and there is no reason to believe that this cannot be maintained.

So any other company seeking finance now has to show a DFS based on a price of circa US$750 pt  (certainly not easy)
    I would think that we no longer care about what other companies are achieving. We just get on with production and getting stage 2 installed and commissioned.

PLS's message to competitors
    s-l300.jpg

Comments about higher outgoing costs are just uneducated dribble from those who don't understand that PLS must spend money to make money. Stage 2 needs to be built, the equipment must be good quality and it must be here on time. This is not an expense - it is an investment and I like to see the money being spent because it means PLS becomes more valuable.  I own the company with a lot of other people and I like to see the progress and I can wait.

Congratulation to KB, the board and the whole team. I am gruntled

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.