STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

I'm a long term holder since the Gunson float, but I like to...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I'm a long term holder since the Gunson float, but I like to trade as well, hence interested in s/t SP as well as l/t..

Clearly the market didn't like something in the Corporate Presentation. I think its the phrase "Ore commissioning of MSP is advancing". Not "advancing well" or "on schedule", just "advancing". Two steps forward and one step back is "advancing". Easter is "advancing", so is Christmas!

Mkt is always risk averse, delays in getting MSP up to speed constitute a risk. I doubt selloff is due to tax reasons, that generally happens in May (if further delays watch out for SP 30c come May - buying opp). And yes, the legal battle with MAH is another risk, some posters have pointed out that the $ amount is not significant, looking back in 2 years time it may be just a minor blip but right now its about 50% of FY2023 revenue to date.

Shaw's report in Nov 2022, with target sp 80c, forecasts revenue FY2023 = $147m, hard to see that being anywhere near the mark, hopefully Shaw's estimate of $311m p.a. from FY2024 & beyond will be in the ballpark.

Imho, long term still looks very good but s/t weakness. Bring on the DFS Expansion Case!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.