BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Hi Speccy, thanks for that, mate. I was away and am just...

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hi Speccy, thanks for that, mate. I was away and am just catching up on things....not that there is much about CAS to catch up on. So what did the HK presentation produce for us? Someone bought about 5000 shares yesterday....that's all. Disappointing. Oh, and it seems to have provided justification for a CR...but not in my eyes.
    The presentation stated we had $3.4 mill as of end of last quarter.....so why now? Who is going to benefit? Presentations and Brr's do nothing for this stock.....and our drilling results either. We need to be seen as doing something at last besides endless years of feasibility studies and drilling for metallurgical testings...that has been done to death in the past....Borborema must be like Swiss cheese from metallurgical drillings....and I'm sure every avenue of metallurgical testing has been well and truly explored in the past...or it should have been. And some believe that Juruena will go the same way.....years of feasibility studies and metallurgical testings.
    So, the CR.....is it going to be a placement at a premium to an entity who believes in CAS and wants to get in?
    Or is it going to be at a huge discount to some preferred "sophisticated" shareholder?
    We should know in a few days......

GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.