PSC 3.13% 16.5¢ prospect resources limited

I would like to see one or two Memorandum of Understanding with...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    I would like to see one or two Memorandum of Understanding with the French Saint-Gobain or/and the German Schott AG, since Prospect is in Europe now for our ultra-low iron petalite offtake discussions.
    "... Over the course of late January and early February, Prospect will be in Europe holding offtake discussions with a number of parties relating to the ultra-low iron petalite and tantalum..."

But the most important part for me, waiting more than 2 years now, is the Afreximbank US$143m project finance debt facility, of which Afreximbank is proposing to fund and hold US$75m of the facility. Adding the US$10m funding commitment from offtake partner Sinomine on placement of ball mill we will need another US$9m to meet our CAPEX of US$162m. Uranium One should provide us those US$9m funds with equity investment.

I am very much looking forward to the next two months.

I do hope for the affected people of the corona virus that the situation gets better soon. This would also improve the general macroeconomics and the possible lithium sentiment change this year.

However, will all the shovel-ready progress made and the upcoming PSC events in the coming months, no one will get my shares untill the share price is around 1 AUD.

This is my personal opinion only and it is not financial advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $78.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $61.19K 373.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 11933 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.