GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Aloha @The Dean, Mahalo, and a very happy/prosperous New Year to...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Aloha @The Dean, Mahalo, and a very happy/prosperous New Year to your good self, and to everyone else in the GXY forum. Hope that all is well in Hawaii, as it’s getting to be here in Australia.

Good to see some very pleasing announcements in the corporate presentation in this year of the Ox, and that Galaxy management have managed to successfully throw off the ramshackled negative effects of the year of the rat, and previous years.

I like this statement as it prophesies the year of the Ox
    This year, no explosive or catastrophic events will occur, so it is a favorable year for economic recovery or consolidation, a year of long-term investments (especially for creating a reserve stock for the coming years).

An economic barometer measuring the rising air pressure in Galaxy, in this year of the Ox?

Now, I know that you don’t particularly like James Bay, but there it remains on the roadmap of Ontario and Quebec. Remembering the many debates of should it stay or should it go now? I can just imagine you throwing darts at a picture of James Bay, and aiming for a Bullseye every time. I feel like we’re going to get that Bullseye in the way of stock prices in coming years. If management keep on presenting like this, it will continue to instill much interest and confidence in these Galaxy shares. Mahalo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.