RXM 4.00% 26.0¢ rex minerals limited

@arsenic, Sorry for the delay in responding, have driven to...

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    @arsenic, Sorry for the delay in responding, have driven to Yorke Peninsula after the meeting and shortly will be returning to our base in Melbourne. The Yorke and Eyre peninsulas are definitely worth the visit, beautiful part of the country. Thank you for your kind words, I know we all welcome your experience and knowledge in the Mining industry. My experience is in Management for the manufacturing industry, therefore I feel I am a good judge of people and their character. Over the years I have found Richard to e very approachable and he is passionate about the Hillside Project. Richard and team have definitely got skin in the game and have a great desire to get this project off the ground and for what it’s worth I think they will.

Myself and wife attended the AGM and would have liked to have met up with ACB, another poster that I look forward to reading.
    The formal part of the meeting was Ian Smith reading out his Chairman’s address, “ no new news “

Colin ( a regular attendee to AGMs) asked why the Non Execs were denied the 40cent options, Ian went on to explain in detail that it was a general policy of advisors to major shareholders to not grant options to non executives. He detailed how he was disappointed because the reasoning behind the grants was to
    1/ Supply funds to RXM ($2M each)
    2/ Lock in the profile of execs on the board which are exceptional for a small company and to give continuity.

Richard then gave a talk which in his words “ He is in an awkward position and has to be guarded in what he says “
    ACB has covered much with his observations by Richard in good detail but what else was mentioned was
    Copper price consensus 12 months ago $3.40 _ $4.10
    Today. $3.80 _ $5.40
    Gold price $1600 12 months ago, today $1900 - $2400
    Currency exchange 70 cents now 65 cents, these changes are supercharging the potential of the site.
    He also mentioned that we sell copper concentrate, presently there are 5-7 new smelters under construction with approximately 7 million tonnes of smelting capacity that are going to need feeding.
    The smelting guys can see the future!!

GLTAH gyp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $199.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.0¢ $323.7K 1.246M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30041 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 27.0¢ 25.0¢ 480560
Last updated 15.56pm 15/05/2024 ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.