C7A 5.88% 1.6¢ clara resources australia ltd

Mather should be officially number 3 and not 4 as his 20%...

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    Mather should be officially number 3 and not 4 as his 20% holding in DGR basically means he holds another 72 million(+-) shares which all up means he holds directly and indirectly around the 150 million mark. Can any one confirm how many of the direct holdings of 80,171,913 were actually bought on the open market or were granted to him as bonus shares? I suspect a significant number were granted to him for no money or at hugely discounted prices. He has a history of such goings on in DGR and SOLG and probably the rest. Will be interesting if someone could reveal to this forum. I don't hold any in this company but keep an eye on it as it directly affects my holding in DGR.

As a by your leave, recommend a look at the Yearly Report released for the SOLG AGM held last week. Some interesting facts came out: Mather received a 50% wage increase from his around $400k (2018) to $600k (2019) and ONLY received bonus shares to the value of just over $3million per year extra for both years (check the report yourselves if you think I am kidding). Would be interesting to see what other increases he has sanctioned himself in this and the other companies. $3.6 million in 2018-2019 alone is one hell of a compensation package for a company that doesn't produce anything and doesn't tell anyone drilling results for over 10 months. The administration costs for that company was just over $40m (increased nearly 300%) while the drilling and mining costs was around the $72m mark. Every Director got their little bite of that cherry but of course Mather received his little extra 'incentive bonus'. It has already been acknowledged Mather has allocated himself 35 million bonus 60p Dec '21 shares (out of around 50 million allocated) with around 80million options still to be decided. Like all the shareholders in all the companies that Mather is involved with......everyone has collapsed in value while he accumulates with the average shareholder taking an absolute beating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $3.202M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $440 27.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 181069 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 48477 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.