CHN 4.64% $1.34 chalice mining limited

My apologies for my novice understanding of mining and the...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    My apologies for my novice understanding of mining and the process of progressing a discovery to become a mine.

I was initially disappointed that the size of the discovery at Gonneville hasn't increased a lot in MRE2, but in the webinar Alex explained the focus of the last 7 months of drilling at Gonneville has been to increase the confidence level in the discovery.

I have learnt there are 3 levels of confidence; inferred, indicated and measured. More drill holes = more confidence.

In MRE1 45% of the dicovery was drilled to an "indicted" confidence level. In MRE2 CHN announced drilling more holes into the discovery so now 70% of it is "indicated".

CHN have been drilling many more holes into the existing Gonneville discovery to increase the confidence in it. This seems to be the normal process as they progress towards fully surveying a new mineral discovery.

AND the Dampier announcement! ... "Very promising". "Very very good early signs at Dampier". Dampier is described by Kevin as having very similar geology to Gonneville and that's "paramount" to discovering more deposits. This is a new discovery which could be the next Gonneville and it shows there is more in the ground to be discovered.

Gonneville is progressing and Chalice have discovered another similar mineral system 10kms north at Dampier.

90 more drill holes to come back from the labs.
    Hartog priority targets to be drilled and the rest of Julimar.
    Then 8000 square kilometres more to survey.

Many more announcements to come and the Scoping Study in the next couple of months.

Everything is progressing as hoped.Maybe not as quickly as I would like, but that's just my greed.

This is a life changer.

Well done to the Chalice team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.065(4.64%)
Mkt cap ! $521.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.37 $1.33 $1.997M 1.484M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 46651 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 16541 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.