ABR 0.00% $2.65 american pacific borates limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation - January 2022, page-8

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    agreed, this company could be anything!! Strong management team, great resource, great market timing- right product in the right place at the right time. Economics for Fort Caddy will be outstanding (the eDFS was great but BFS will blow that away). Is now all about execution, and given vanila extraction processes and fact this area has previously been mined I see the execution risk as pretty low. Getting known in the market will obviously be important but given the management and advisory board key contacts will not be an issue. Finally will appeal to all investors but especially ESG focussed funds!! And the yanks will want to buy home grown and not from Eti Maden.
    incredibly compelling, I am all in so fingers crossed the story unfolds like I think it will.
    A very exciting time, still think $5 by release of BFS June/July but potential for multiples more over ensuing next few years (26 times ebitda type ball park). Obviously dilution will need to be considered, will be interesting to understand capex requirement but I can’t see access to debt being a problem( I am an ex banker), so I don’t think dilution will be significant. Let’s hope they can access Sleepy Joes green incentive monies!!
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.