GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation - July 2019, page-266

1. 7,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    The gist of my post was that the cost and with that margins of the EV atm wont entice all Auto makers to transition faster from ICE cars to EVs if Battery Packs increase, which from memory, is around 28/30/33% total of the EVs price.
    atm Tesla is used as a benchmark for EVs because the other Auto makers haven't joined the party of EVs . They/some will milk as much as they can, margin wise, with the ICE car until its as late as possible to change over.

But some will miss the boat and that is where the Chinese Auto makers have the jump atm and will come to the fore later and you can tell from that, the overall Lithium price with Batteries wont increase in price in time if "Made in China".

On a side note I have never seen an electric vehicle advertised on TV in my local area, in fact I have never seen other electrical home maintenance products advertised either eg Whipper Snippers, Hedging tools, Lawn mowers etc etc

We're going Electric but 90% of the population atm needs to join in sooner than later.

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.