ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1688
    Good on ya Gekkko. I have a buy order sitting there at 1.26 as well, but I'm going to drop it down a bit because I would like for once to get an order filled at a price less than you! To be honest, I don't even care if I get them or not as I have enough GXY shares already. It is more about preventing our manipulative friends from getting them. My God, how are those 55,000,000 shorts ever going to be covered when (it is not even a case of if) this takes off.

I am really pleased about the way the company is now performing. The recent quarterly, the conference call and now the corporate presentation have all been excellent. The quality of the content in the corporate presentation has picked up compared to previous presentations, so well done Simon Hay if that is something that can be attributed to you. And how about that benchmark chart on page 20. That to me says it all - Galaxy has it all over MIN, PLB, KDR, ORE, AJM, A40 and LTR (I would call them peers, but they are not really peers because GXY is streets ahead of them). I have stuck a copy of that chart on my wall just to remind me how good GXY really is. I noted a post earlier today where it was commented that Macquarie Bank has valued SdV at less than Lake Resources (LKE) - that is just so funny. We know so much more than some of these investment bank analysts. I really don't know how they get away with it. I mean we have the likes of UBS saying GXY will not be turning a profit until 2023 and the Fool saying the company has massive debt problems. Far out, it seems these guys can say what they like with impunity. Can they really be that misinformed or are they part of the manipulation?

I endorse your views about asb83. I was wondering who everyone was talking about until I realised he is someone who I had put on ignore a long time ago. I have noticed however that the number of negative posters on HC has been increasing lately with every bit of good news about GXY. That's one of the reasons I'm not bothering to post here so much and why I prefer sharing our opinions through means other than HotCopper. Constructive criticism is not the same as being misled as is often the case here.

Let's now enjoy the ride.
    Last edited by Wary1: 18/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.