GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I can wait another 12 months (and even longer). For GXY though,...

1. 2,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1640
    I can wait another 12 months (and even longer). For GXY though, I honestly don't think it will take that long. At some point people will become aware of the massive disconnect between GXY's share price and its intrinsic worth. We are aware of it, but others will catch on in due course. And that table on page 20 of the corporate presentation couldn't show it more clearly. So I think that whereas the share price of other Li companies may stay low, GXY will start to rise above the pack. There will be more differentiating between good and bad Li companies instead of all of them being treated the same (and let's face it, GXY has actually been singled out for "special treatment" over and beyond what has been meted out over the past 18 months to all those other companies in that table).

Increased awareness of GXY's fundamentals, increased shipping and ultimately some good news about SdV will cause (IMO) a massive re-rate in the company's share price. I don't believe a cheap take-over is possible.

Anyway, I'm going to resume my holiday away from HC again. It's all good now.
    Last edited by Wary1: 18/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.