ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    If I can assist you with your tin hat and tell you it was me that sent it to him would that answer all your questions? - It was... True story.

It wasn't just that start up section that I was sharing in @airconditioner's post. It was everything he wrote because I enjoy what he wrote and thought it worth sharing with Joe as I have immense respect for both of them. Even if I give AC a bad wrap from time to time, he is well researched and has a great way of explaining his view. It's difficult not to be an admirer of another brother.

If I can go back to...

ZomboMeme 19072019193711.jpg

They are going to need a bigger check than that by the way.

@Razmot65 makes a good point about the benefit of the Hydroxide tech that they have and whilst I wasn't too sure what to make about your post @1912 I took it along the lines that they perhaps have not done their shareholders any favours. I bet the recent major investors would be absolutely pissed at what has transpired since their investment. The last few calls the company has had with investors has been as funny as a Seinfeld episode. These guys just don't seem to have a clue.

Galaxy wise, I look at Mt Cattlin as being a challenge that Galaxy has proven it's mettle, and the grade up to 6%, production is up, the pesky mica issue is a thing of the past and the company is shipping 20,000 tonne plus shipments.

I look forward to seeing what might occur when the company gets its hands on an even better resource.

Also if CATL require better mining experience to get Val Dor up and running then what I mentioned above might be on their mind. Those guys are not miners, they make batteries.

I guess something happening there might depend also on the link that they might have with our customers.

What I am getting at is that our challenging history will make us stronger and a go to party for getting low cost production out of stranded assets.

Another thing that is on my mind is that of the financial deals that Nemaska have wrangled. $2 billion would be handy for say, getting on with business locally along with cash continuing to roll in from Mt Cattlin.

Perhaps some might be able to be used to increase the production capacity of Sal De Vida rather than going for a modular construction. Though I am sure part of that modular plan is based on getting it right before bounding ahead.

The Nemaska or Val Dor for me is based on bringing us into production sooner and side stepping all the red tape tied with getting James Bay up and running.

It might seem incredibly plausible, but the only think missing is Galaxy and Nemaska tying the knot. - And what that knot might look for.

Another thing on my mind is that of Wodgina, and I saw mention of not only lithium leaching from the tailings dam, but did someone mention uranium? - I am wondering what affect that might have of the product they produce. Radioactive lithium doesn't sound like the kind of thing I would want in a car I am driving. Has anyone got any more information about that they can share?

The recent news that Albemarle has been granted more time a month ago on their ~$1.3 billion deal makes me wonder if the above was known around that time? - Has continual disclosure been side stepped there, and what happens to Albemarle's expansion plans if they step away from there? -Sal De Vida? Perhaps just take over Galaxy for $1.3 billion and get Sal De Vida?

Word on the street is that they did visit Sal De Vida and get involved in the offers process.

I dunno, I see something there but can't put my finger on it.

Sorry if I get a little carried away going around the market and how it might tie into Galaxy, but it's all relevant and am hoping someone else might give me a few pieces to the puzzle that I might be missing.
    Last edited by Thesi: 19/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.