TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation June 2019, page-3

1. 60,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Mine higher grade from now, some might get to the mill but dare say the bulk of the ore processed this quarter is lower grade so production will be lower and aisc remain at the higher end for that reason and due to the costs of smarts 3 cut back.

But next quarter should be better and the following quarter even better if try start mining a starter pit as I expect

We can see a good deposit near surface at OC that will require little overburden to be removed, the more I think of it, it makes sense for try to do a starter pit and quite frankly they need some higher grade ore ASAP. Minning appliction is in and being processed, presume it's a formality but indicate try want to mine even though still lots of drilling to do

Page 3 • The issue for Troy is its short mine life based on current reserves:

Think we all know this and most likely why the market for try is what it is.

Try only have 15,000 oz au left in proven ore reserves, another 100k in probable, then another 15k oz au as measured mineral resource. Not so inspiring even thought there is nearly 900k oz au as indicated and inferred resources. Will need a fair bit more drill to upgrade the status of those resources but I can see that drilling OH is a priority atm

Apologies if I seem to be repeating myself but even if OC is not a 500k oz au deposit it will put try in a postion where they can prove out holpfully a good majority of indicated and inferred resources while also exploring other targest.

I note try has $7.5k in the back, finacialy that is a tough position given what needs to be spent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.