DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

Why I am not happy with this rise in the share price?? This is...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Why I am not happy with this rise in the share price??
    This is the first time I am not at all happy with my holding rising.
    Unbelievable !!!

I was not done accumulating, my quota hasn't reached yet and the share price took off.
    Not happy. na ...

I will have to fork more now to reach my quota. If that to happen this will be the first time I will be buying on the way up. Very different to my style as I am a champion buying on the way down. In fact I did bought this on the way up from 27-305. Got tired of waiting.
    Looks like it is not going to see 30 anytime soon ......rather it is now highly likely it will see 40c before it see 30c (if ever)
    As far as the company information available and today's SUPER BULLISH PRESENTATION there is just no reason to think about downside......barring collapse in the gold price or major breakdown in mill components.
    Should have made my final purchase yesterday.
    However I will consider buying upto .35
    Being Friday.....some short term traders may decide to take little profit....so there is a room for pullback this afternoon. If pullback still doesn't come then that will be an extremely Bullish Sign.

drm.PNG

Some changes I noted between the last quarterly report and today's presentation.

drm1.PNG

drm2.PNG

In layman terms there was a movement of approximately 6.3 million dollars in the month of April only.
    In one month Debt reduced by approximately 3 million dollars and cash added was 3.3 million dollars.

Just phenomenal. Great.

Now give me some cheap shares.
    Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.