ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    I'm not familiar with Lynas sorry, but I wouldnt just assume Abu Dhabi will be the same as Malaysia simply because both countries are primarily Muslim. Also Malaysia isnt middle east. It's just a very different country all together, you're just comparing the two because of the faith of most citizens? I mean that's just largely irrelevant to us. If there is something specific to the Lynas story that carries over to Abu Dhabi I'd like to hear it but like i said I'm unfamiliar with them

Abu Dhabi also happens to be a mining and chemical powerhouse, with a long history of being friendly to those industries. So I mean you cant just ask why as if there is no clear answer. The other HC posters have made it remarkably clear why. We have all the reagents we need locally available, and a MOU for a location, a buyer, and help selling our by-products. Only thing we gotta transport long distance is concentrate. It also says this location has the potential to produce 10k-20k tons of lithium hydroxide per annum for a p1. That's 2-4 times what we can produce elsewhere! Potential to be NEARLY as big as our currently proposed p2! Frankly I'm a keen bean for an Abu Dhabi site.
    Last edited by rayien: 10/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.585K 1.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 66712278 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 84549611 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.