LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Corporate Presentation May 2019, page-18

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    @nimbus24 I have no honest idea what connection you're making there. Yes, both countries are muslim-majority. What does that have to do with anything?

LYC are in trouble because they wanted to use a developing country as a dumping ground for radioactive material (thorium) and the Malaysian government have put their foot down. It has absolutely nothing to do with religion and everything to do with LYC not properly dealing with their waste.

Yes, if you setup your chemicals plant offshore just because the environmental legislation is weak, you're going to have the risk that the rules will be changed in the future and your polluting plant will be in trouble.

Hence why it is important that LPD are investing in finding uses for the gypsum-heavy residue from the plant. A zero-waste facility has a lot less risk on this front.

Quite frankly I don't think there is any place on this forum for those kind of generalisations.

@rayien, are you quoting from the March quarterly there? I believe the 10k - 20k point you've mentioned was under the P2 section. I don't believe P1 will be adapted to suit that criteria.

It may be built to allow expansion, but I don't think it will be that size to begin with.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $29.70K 15.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
125 273223390 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32741268 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.