ARL 3.00% 48.5¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation - May 2024, page-14

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Originally posted by Jacko22
    You have to love ASX CEO's and how they like to play with words... And try to big note themselves! Putting a skeptical hat on, are they really trying to suggest to newbies that this is the only Ni project in Aust to be awarded MPS? I hope not, because this project is a mere 15% of the size of ARL MRE.

Anyway good luck to them - kudos to their SH's on the gains made today.

Hi Jacko
    Its hard fathoming what and why our share price doesn't seem to get traction and rise exponentially.
    I really believed that the Japanese Consortium would change the way Ardea is viewed and accepted, alas, not yet.

There are a few possible reasons, all incorrect assumptions on their part in my opinion :
    - we are still seen as a small cap Junior with high risk.
    - Nickel laterites are not financially viable.
    - Nickel laterites are problematic.
    - Recent closures and Care & Maintenance announcements are impacting us negatively and unfairly.
    - Investors still do not understand our C1 OPEX costs relative to other Western Majors out there including Indonesia.
    - We are too small to be seen by the major market players.
    - We are not de-risked enough for the average institution, MC too small. (Restrictions)
    - The market does not recognise the significance of the Sumitomo and Mitsubishi involvement in Ardea.
    - The market still believes that the $3.1B capex is a hurdle too far.
    - The market does not comprehend the significance of our resources (7 Largest Globally) and all points above.

Patience friends, patience.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $970 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 24729 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 9 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.