ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    The angle of intentional delay is not one I had pondered much.

I would love to own the project now and potentially see a jump in SP, maybe 20-30% back up to where we were pre-raise. However we currently only carry residual risk on this project. Once we vote on the purchase we will carry all risk and in fact have paid for the additional risk. The deal is done with a binding agreement pending only our shareholder approval, it is now in all parties interest to make this project as valuable as possible.

If the vote is done now or in three months I can not see it changing the value in 18 months time.

For Ausmin, if the SP triples between now and the vote then they will earn 3 times as much. Likewise, if we vote now and they hold their shares, then the price triples, they still earn three times as much. Really smart by the company to turn the $ value into share quantity as now we have all parties pulling in the same direction, to make as much money as possible.

To stretch this a little outside the box, Ausmin could in fact make their profits greater by assisting RNU to increase their value away from Sivour. Ausmin would now benefit from any increase in value for RNU, not just increase in value of the Sivour project.

Waffling is better then working this morning,

All just my opinion, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.