RNU 1.14% 8.7¢ renascor resources limited

all good smezz the way I see it Rnu has been diluted heavily on...

1. 589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    all good smezz the way I see it Rnu has been diluted heavily on the premise on going forward with the graphite project. it's not in anyone's best interest to get this over and done with, without proper dd. but it is dragging on sooooooo long there are issues about land ownership that have glossed over and not disclosed by the company. For the first time the company has mentioned this but hardly given it a mention. the longer it goes on the longer we do not have legal ownership, and whilst that's the case we have zip. the company has other areas of interest but hardly advanced or inspiring. I see cash burn and this is not good, can you imagine if we had another CR before this was finished, there isn't a sheet load of buy orders sub 2 for no reason, because without ownership of sivior that's all it's worth. I hope that this resolves it's self quickly we need it done before the end of this year. when we are up for a vote and it's in for sure I'll invest, at the moment I see it nothing more than a coin toss. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $139.4K 1.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 144738 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 500748 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.