STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Take responsibility for my own trades and opinions, but come to...

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    Take responsibility for my own trades and opinions, but come to HC partly to leverage off other's opinions. Keep in mind I didn't listen to the Noosa presso or have any contacts with STA or Shaws to help guide me, and my gut feel was already that things had been poor for so long and coburn free-flowing sands should be so easy to process that 'equipment issues' mentioned over the last 6 months should have been close to fixed by now. Then the first two posts from people who listened to the Noosa presso popped up as below... so no, I didn't have any inkling he used the word "hoping" let alone at that stage he was guiding 100% nameplate by end of the year.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5455/5455736-93b035894367ca39438d066970f186d5.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5455/5455733-0cd19421fbd6e37daa1cada0bb24679f.jpg
    Obviously the Shaws report dropped next day and now most posters are talking like of course these issues were a problem that won;t be fixed straight away. Shaws even says "the sell off is overdone" in relation to the equipment issues that have never been released to the market and proceeds to list them off like everyone was having private briefings for months and understood why the price was selling down and that the issues were minor and now it's gone too far rolleyes.png

I was calling out production issues going beyond usual ramp-up problems months ago based on the observable facts, which is all I can do. Catching the falling knife at 24c after the July 10th 'partial' confession sell-off and judging the chart is all I'm guilty of. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those first two HC posts from the presso sounded very much like Luke was effusive about problems being fixed and good news coming short term... apparently not.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.