GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation - November 2018, page-51

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I really should be able to throw a lightbulb at this announcement for great analysis.

Hey @RBradley1980 this has all that information you were looking for yesterday. How good is that?! It must be a sign that it is time to find a lithium stock to invest in? You don't need to invest here but hopefully the information helps. You'd give it a great analysis too right?

Great little reminder there from the company of the $76 million in the bank. (I'm sure we got the extra $0.3 million by now as that was as of the end of September)

$280m + $76m = $356m or OH MY GOD $490 MILLION AUSSIE DOLLARS!

Well, I will be sure to go out and celebrate this fantastic situation Galaxy finds itself in today with @maxi1981 when we go on our man date around his home town of Vienna this morgen (morning)
    "Drinking at 10am this gentlemen?" "Why yes kind sir, please bring me some of that lovely wheat bier to start the day. In Australia we usually start with a few wheat bix but I certainly find this highly more preferable and suitable to my palate so please bring me 4 of these as I am sure they just the liquid variety 'of same'" That's a bit of a Lepidican joke there at the end. One where they have a brine process to produce same. @Sharpey we will have our forumated AGM questions to you in the next 24 hours, you're gunna love them!

What's the story with this Macri bloke... He goes to meet with Galaxy and then goes all hush hush on us. Very disappointed President Eminem (Mauricio Macri) "I thought you were... one of us, one of us, one of us!" (chanting)

Well, it's almost 4am here and all is well over there.

HEAR YE! (yay) HEAR YE! (yay) FOUR O'CLOCK AND ALL IS WELL!

Well @Maxi1980, I hope you have been practicing the Galaxy chant, can't wait to learn the Lepidico one. I have heard there is a little dance that goes along with it. I don't want to boast but some say that when Michael Flatley learnt how to dance, he came to me.

It's great to see that Galaxy haven't forgotten the secret codes and handshakes required to 'post' an announcement. Keep it up!

HERE WE GO GALAXY HERE WE GO *clap clap* HERE WE GO GALAXY HERE WE GO *clap clap* HERE WE GO GALAXY HERE WE GO

I'll try and get a photo of the little gifts I brought for @maxi1980. I am sure Galaxy folks will love them.

Anyone else in Vienna we will make our way down to Tesla sometime during the day to say hello after a few German wheatbix

Live long.... And prosper!

Oh, and something I found for the shorts. Apparently it's sugar.

IMG_20181115_185756.jpg

I think it goes well with some of this.

IMG_20181115_185231.jpg

I have never laughed so hard doing the shopping.

"Ok, don't mind me, just a little jet lag, that's all, please carry on."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.