PV1 0.00% 4.2¢ provaris energy ltd

I concur with Bj in saying I have enjoyed your posting style and...

1. 3,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    I concur with Bj in saying I have enjoyed your posting style and thought provoking content c'mon.

With regard to your commentary on Brazil,

"Growing demand for power needs more solutions ... of any kind it would seem. For this opportunity, GEV can just be the floating pipeline. Let Petrobras or Shell or .... execute their own 10-20 year GSA with whatever Brazilian power operator that needs the gas ... all GEV has to do is move it from Point A - the offshore platform to Point B - the onshore terminal for 15 years."

I noted the link (shared below) which was posted on the KAR thread today. Essentially it reinforces how intent Brazil is to extract the fullest value out of even it's ageing fields;

"...approve a federal program in December for the revitalization of mature offshore assets,..." including via a means whereby "royalty discounts can be applied to mature onshore and offshore assets over incremental production to stimulate the extension of the fields’ life cycle."

https://www.bnamericas.com/en/news/brazil-to-support-revitalization-of-mature-offshore-fields - 24Nov

So as you say there is every incentive and growing welcome it seems from that country for a GEV to establish whether there is a margin for success with tying in with one of more of the existing operators and their infrastructure.

Frankly I hope hydrogen doesn't become a distraction in the interim.

Once again thank you for the constructive yet bare bones discussion. Acknowledgment to ourselves the risk we expose our capital to is never a bad thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $16.70K 397.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ 9622
Last updated 14.35pm 14/05/2024 ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.