SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation - November 2022, page-3

1. 2,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1352
    Well run company ... from a management point of view. SLR has been a gold producer since 2007 and still hasn't delivered a dividend nor likely to in the foreseeable future . I know this will generate an avalanche of "loyal shareholders" loudly declaring they prefer capital growth ... LOL ....
    For what purpose ..... so that the remuneration report can have further KPI that result in more management bonuses ??
    While ever SLR has lots of "tax credits" it doesn't pass these on to shareholders, but rather retains them so the company doesnt have to pay tax and can go on its; relentless quest for corporate immortality, and the endless management gravy train. This is a variation of a ponzi scheme.
    How do LSH's ever make a profit if there are no dividends or capital returns .... oh I know .... buy low and sell high ... aka be a trader, not a loyal shareholder. All the amateur geologists, gold bugs and the like that populate HC are the proverbial peanut gallery for mine developers and their financial backers who are the only ones to make money other than savvy traders.
    SLR chart shows a stock in a downtrend channel (still), and although it was a good buy at 100c, and sell at 120c, does anyone seriously thing its going back to 2020 highs anytime soon - holding costs matter, holding time matters in non-dividend stocks .... sure SLR will be around for a decade or more, but holding a secure non profit, means locked up, low return capital. I was previously a SLR holder but sold out between 120-140c 3 year ago to buy other stuff - most of which has flourished .... next year I'll exit RED5 .... have affairs with gold miners, don't marry them - play the field.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4869/4869916-3d93282e3949c03fb6127ba500986f3d.jpg
    Last edited by MIStragic: 27/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.