AUC 9.09% 3.6¢ ausgold limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation RIU Explorers Conference, page-50

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Hi Ollie just wondering how you come up with the 30% to 40% increase. I have a rough understanding of the maths to guesstimate a new resource but i reckon it would take me at least a month to work it out. My understanding is they have done an extra 30,000 metres of drilling with it seems hole depths up to 170 metre ie 176 new holes some as infill to prove up resource and some as exploration or step out drilling to test length and width.
    Would be interested to know your method of coming up with a % increase as it differs markedly to Malay. I know its just a rough estimate and my head says you are probably on the money but my heart says would rather Malays guesstimate
    Given the increase of 30 % to 40 % i would expect the share price to head north but probably not in a big way. Would be keen to hear what others reckon here
    As per one of my previous posts i was a bit more excited by the pending metallurgical results from the Woodanilling prospect. Drilling completed in December so assays must be close. If we hit any meaningful PGEs copper gold etc i think could get the market very excited aka CHN when they first drilled

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $99.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $149.1K 4.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1155996 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.