MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

No...I wouldn't be buying MOY at these prices. These are prices...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    No...I wouldn't be buying MOY at these prices. These are prices to be sold into. Most don't sell as they think there shares are worth more.
    For me unless the gold price is heading to the moon......there is little to no value buying MOY here.

Does that mean everyone should sell. Perhaps No. People have their own views.

Does it mean MOY price can't go higher. Sure it can. It was taken to 42 cents in 2016 from 4c.
    It is only half way there. There could be plenty of gas left in the pump.

Gold price may come under pressure before the next week FED RATE HIKE announcement.
    However MOY is pretty much dis-connected to the Gold price. It has a life on its own. But the other superior miners will trade at a very attractive price.

Got burned a few times....I am very wary these days. Rather let an opportunity go then find myself holding a big bag. (That bag comes with a lot of worry and sleepless night for free)
    Stocks like MOY, I will take my profit. They are not going to send a dividend cheque in my lifetime.

Tomorrow our good friend VAN ECK will create a lot of fantastic buying opportunities around the gold miner sector. I will be playing with VAN ECK.
    Watch tomorrow after 4pm at the auction..........how many funds come to buy MOY.
    People watching will find out where MOY stands.
    Last edited by flaming: 20/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.