WGX 6.04% $2.81 westgold resources limited.

What a time for a mid tier producer to be heavily investing in...

1. 11,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6418
    What a time for a mid tier producer to be heavily investing in it's internal growth projects, whilst also being fully unhedged and selling into record high spot prices. Whilst this won't be a particularly impressive quarter due to the rain events and issues with the plants, the spot price is basically going to save the day. The June Q is hopefully where things are going to get exciting with early ore from Great Fingall and WGX focus on increasing ounces from all of their U/G projects in the near term.

Hopefully WGX will also start providing some colour on their exploration programs (just a matter of whether they want to update the market before the quarterly).

I still think WGX should also not be resting on it's laurels in regards to corporate action. The exploration end of the sector is still massively undervalued and as such... the large amount of capital they have available should be being used to it's fullest capacity. WGX should even be looking at acquisitions that might reduce their future tax payments (as they are running out of capitalized losses).

I believe WGX is just a few cents off its all time highs.... then Blue Sky for this resurrect phoenix!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.