BGD 0.85% 29.8¢ barton gold holdings limited

Hi there MADX,BGD certainly seems to be on a continual road show...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi there MADX,
    BGD certainly seems to be on a continual road show promoting their past, present and future.
    My thoughts are that they will need to raise additional capital prior to switching their Challenger mill back on. It is fantastic that they have managed to keep dilution to a minimum thus far.
    However, they need to continue aggressive drilling programs at Tarcoola and Tunkillia if the stage one and stage two narrative is to be realised. Tarcoola will soak up cash as they drill with a view to establishing a sufficient MRE to justify refurbishment of the Challenger Mill.
    The Mill refurbishment is likely to be circa $10/12 Million. Tarcoola and Tunkillia drillng in 2024 will run into millions. So, in my view, there will be a CR in 2024 and it is clear that BGD would like to draw capital from quality institutions. I expect that any CR will be sufficient to ensure Challenger is refurbished and up and running. Tarcoola will drain cash and it is imperative that the exploration program at Tarcoola is broad and intense as the whole stage one/two thesis is wholly dependent on Tarcoola gold being discovered.

That is my primary view of why so many road shows. The only other possibility is that they are hanging out the "for sale" sign.

cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.8¢
Change
0.003(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $65.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $64.79K 219.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1012 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.