AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-23

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    I'm not sure how much more blatant the lack of genuine substance could possibly have been. There were certainly some shareholders who genuinely believed the story, and no doubt some still do. It would be difficult to continue believing in the face of years of non stop lies and broken promises, but some people will rise to any challenge.

It's breathtaking that some people can still believe what AEB says when they spent years claiming (and still claim) to have technology worth many billions of dollars, which would make the entire petrofuel industry redundant, make any other carbon capture program look irrelevant, yet rather than use this technology to make their shareholders extremely wealthy (which they are legally obliged to do if it is possible), and save the world, they're leaving that technology *unguarded* in a shipping container in a paddock next to a public car park. For years and years on end now. Rather than saving the world with the most significant piece of technology of the millennium so far, they're going to go grow marijuana. This is the most blatant and ridiculous lie I have ever seen any ASX listed company ever make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.