GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-47

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    And for anyone interested in how the media has chased and lauded scaremongering by the 'we are doomed' climate change commentariat and grant-hungry climate scientists, I can recommend reading Clive Jame's excellent article in yesterday's The Weekend Australian, which is an extract from the essay Mass Death Dies Hard by Clive James in Climate Change: The Facts 2017 edited by Jennifer Marohasy, to be published next month by the Institute of Public Affairs.

GW

P.S. For those who haven't worked out how to get through The Australian's paywall yet, for any article you want to read, type into Google the title of the article, the name of the journalist + The Australian, and 90% of the time you'll get through. To read this article, I typed: Clive James climate alarmists play it cool the australian. For anyone with a paid subscription, the link is: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...g/news-story/892c0088ec01f9186e068f55f2ca6794

P.P.S. I'm looking for an up-week from GXY. No reason why not. It's been sold down too hard by whoever is playing around with the SP, since, well, whenever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.