BRU 9.88% 8.9¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-78

1. 4,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2233
    There is no doubt that Eric as the Executive chairman and Ceo of Buru Energy is the dominant executive force in this business .
    IMHO he possibly saved this business from oblivion when he took up the role of Ceo from being a non executive director .
    The business had got well ahead of itself and the SP was in freefall .He navigated the business through the necessary downsizing when the POO collapsed and executed the deal with Mitsi that potentially has made this business .
    I am sure that he is impatient to see Buru Energy emerge as a very strong and successful business and see his conviction that the Canning Basin is a major oil and gas province justified .
    However to say that Buru Energy will be run to just suit his personal agenda is imho just wrong .

The BOD has two independent directors .
    Look at their resumes , they are both strong and experienced people with successful careers at a high level. The company is a small tight ship but is being run for the benefit of all share holders . It is part of the reason that Buru is more than half my share portfolio .
    gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.008(9.88%)
Mkt cap ! $59.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.9¢ 7.7¢ $237.1K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74730 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 12236 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.