AVH 7.33% $2.53 avita medical inc.

No problem and welcome, yes very good future with this one. It...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    No problem and welcome, yes very good future with this one. It will have it's little ups and downs as all stocks do but for a 9-12 month time frame of my 20 separate holdings this one has best potential. It's just a matter fo putting the pieces all together.

Been watching it going on 4 years now, played it the year before FDA approval to amass a large free sack and have been adding here and there since then from $1 to 2 back to 1.25 then 2 again without selling a share, I played it enough the first year and now am content to add 1-5000 shares with some extra from hits on others, no rush no drama just putting nuts away for the winter, LOL. Take care again thanks for the kind words.

by the by nice day in US today matched your volume for the day I believe I think we did the equivalent of 12,2678,000 volume ended @2.62 up another .215 or about 1 penny a share. GL today you guys, I am off to catch some Game of Thrones expecting a quarterly from EPE in an hour which I feel neither good nor bad about, LOL, just fingers crossed.

Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.