NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-25

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    I honestly don't understand the constant scare mongering and bickering this stock has created here among users on the forums. If you have sold out of this stock, why would you linger around here for so long? Starting to become more like a bad smell with the likes of these former 'ex-holders'. I was more than glad to hear out your opposing perspectives and opinions from the start. In saying so you have shared your thoughts, and said your fair piece about the project, so now move on and find your next multi-bagger perhaps?

I have since sold out of this stock myself at a nice profit, and moved my money onto other prominent stocks that are moving a bit more than LCK. However, I still stand eager to re-invest when the time comes, which may come sooner than expected with potential partnerships. Yes, I may miss the boat when a major announcement comes out and pay a bit extra, however that is my current hand.

Most people are able to read and do their own research. Allow them do so and make up their own mind without all this extra background noise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.543M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.963K 1.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 31594562 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 33544751 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.